Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Blog Award - Thanks!

I have been nominated twice for the Kreativ Blogger award! Once by Harriet (allycat cards) and once by Mary (It’s All About the Journey.) Thank you BOTH so very much for the honor! They both have awesome blogs, so you just might want to check them out. :)

I am supposed to tell you seven things you might find interesting about me. So, in no particular order, here are seven things about boring me!

~ I have always lived in MN, moving from Fergus Falls to Austin to Plymouth.
~ I have hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back.
~ I like crafts and have done many different ones including hardanger, tatting, cross-stitching and crochet
~ I enjoy camping, hiking and nature – my favorite vacations are to parks and scenic areas.
~ My favorite TV shows are Lost, Survivor and The Office.
~ I like bowling (we only sub now) and have bowled a 723 series.
~ I walk 30 – 60 minutes six days a week.

Well there you go – some things you may not have known about me!


I’ll be back with a card tomorrow – for the 2RedBananas challenge. Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow! 30-60 minutes a day, 6 days a week of walking is awesome! Thanks for sharing 7 things about yourself. It was fun to read.

Mary