Friday, July 17, 2009

SCS Ways To Use It Challenge - Seeing Double


This card is for the SplitCoastStampers Way to Use It Challenge #227 – to use two identical items or images. I chose to use two of the small tulips.

The stamps are from Papertrey Ink's “Wishing You” set. I used Versamagic inks in the following colors: Purple Hydrangea, Spring Pansy, Pixie Dust, and Aloe Vera. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border at the top and another Martha Stewart punch for the butterfly. I mounted that panel on Plum Pudding cardstock from Papertrey. I added the pearls to the butterfly body, and that’s about all there is to it

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOWOWOW!
Simplicity in it's finest form!
Just love this card, Lynette!
You inspire ME!

Danni said...

Love this!! Great job!

bonnie32002 said...

I glanced at the challenge and then didn't do it...
Now because of your creation I wish I had!
The plumb in back of the boarder punch makes the whole card.

Vicki said...

Very pretty!

Jeanette - said...

This is beautiful Lynette! Perfect idea to use two sized tulips so you could still have 3 of them!! You are GOOD!!! The border punch is gorgeous and the colors as well. I love everything about this card!! :)

Barbara said...

Beautiful! I love the border punch -- perfect accessory for the lovely tulips.

Barb

Sheri said...

Very pretty. Love the way you reversed the punch and put it at the top instead of the bottom.

Anne said...

Beautifully done! LOVE the MS edger punch... great touch!

L&H
{A}