Thursday, July 30, 2009

CAS Challenge - A Sketch

This card is for Clean and Simple Challenge #25 - a sketch challenge using this card of Krystie Lee’s.

The stamps I used are by Inkadinkado. I used some kid's watercolor paper that I've had for years (my youngest 'kid' will be 29 in less than a month!), stamped it, misted it, and colored it with Stampin’ Up! markers. The patterned paper on the bottom of the image panel is from Stampin’ Up! I added the black gingham ribbon and mounted it on black. The card base is Very Vanilla. I also added some 'googly' eyes. Just a simple card - my favorite!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

What a darling card. Love the colors and layout. As usual great job

Barbara said...

This is just the tweetest thing!! I love that image and your style is the perfect showcase for this little guy (or gal). Lovin' it!

Barb

Harriet Skelly said...

This is the cutest Lynette! Great job with the sketch!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very cute!