Friday, June 19, 2009

Three Cards - One Main Image

Tomorrow is my Mom and Dad’s 60th Anniversary Open House and our daughter, son-in-law and grandson will be flying in tonight. So, I don’t think I’ll be posting for a while. I will share three cards today, each using the same main image.

The branch image is from 2RedBanana’s set “Wrapped in His Love” – the same as my card from a couple days ago. Since I had it out and inked up, I wanted to use it a few times. I won’t go into detail – please email me if you have questions. (
LJNeus@hotmail.com)

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Wow a 3-fer day!

Love all of them, but the top two are my favorite pick's!

Have a great weekend with family!

Jeanette - said...

Beautiful Lynette!!! Have a wonderful weekend with your family!