Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to All!

I don’t send out Easter cards, but I wanted to make one for YOU - my blog readers. :) Of course it’s a Clean and Simple one. The bunny is stamped on white and then on the patterned paper (from a Sizzix pad.) I cut him out of the patterned paper and adhered him to the white. I used my Labels One Nestabilities to cut him out, then trimmed down the left side. I sponged some Bliss Blue on the edges, and then sponged Barely Banana over most of the rest. I used a black gel pen to draw dashed lines around the edge of the patterned matting – to match the bunny. I added a few scored lines done with my Scor-Pal and stamped the sentiment. The bunny is from Sandylion and the sentiment is by Inkadinkado.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Easter Blessings to you both, Lynette!

{L&H}
-A. :)

Linda Woodward said...

Thank you for the Easter card, it is adorable. Wishing you and your DH a blessed Easter.

Vicki said...

What a cute card! And thanks for the Easter Greeting!!! Hope you are having a very Happy Easter and blessed with good weather today.

Nicki (CSS) said...

Happy Easter Lynette! Great card.