Saturday, March 14, 2009

Two Simple Birthday Cards


Two cards today. I made one, liked it, had another flower the same but a different color, and I made another one.

While digging through my “card parts” box on Wednesday, I found a piece of embossed Swiss Dots. I figured I may as well use it. I also had been looking through my stickers and found a layered flower. So, I matted the Swiss Dots on Stampin’ Up!’s Pink Pirouette, stuck the flower on, threaded the ribbon though a slider from SU! and added it, and stamped the sentiment with Certainly Celery with my temporarily favorite birthday stamp from All Occasions. I also added some Crystal Stickles to the ribbon slider. The second card uses Bliss Blue cardstock and Mellow Moss ink.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be the first to say that these two cards are SO PRETTY! Love the slide you used on both.

bonnie32002 said...

I have to say you have me jealous over all of your flower punches & dies!
Great design as usual!

Julie said...

What beautiful cards, Lynette! So elegant and pretty - I love the way you used the ribbon slides.

Lesley said...

Lynette,

Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing them.

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!
GORGEOUS!!!
hugz
deb