Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thankful for You

Just a simple Thank You card today.
The stamp is from Stampin’ Up! set Thoroughly Thankful. I stamped it with Versafine Black Onyx and colored it with SU! markers in Sage Shadow and Barely Banana. I also highlighted the sentiment to draw more attention to it. I used a glue pen and Art Institute glitter on the daisy petals. I punched the stamped image and its mat with Marvy punches. The scalloped mat is Sage Shadow. I embossed the frame with a square Nestability and used a black glaze pen for the dots.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe we came up with almost the same design on the same day! Great minds think alike?

Anonymous said...

Love it -- as usual!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

So Pretty!!! I love the SP border around the image! AWESOME!
hugz
deb

Julie said...

Beautiful card! You know, that is one thing I rarely remember to do with my Nestabilities, but I think you have inspired me to try it again! I love the look of the embossed frame - it really adds a lot to the card.