Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Calendar Page


Well, it’s the First of the month already! That means it’s time for another calendar page.

Not much to this one, but what else is new! The hat is a Studio G wooden stamp from a friend. (Thanks, Anne!) I paper pieced it, colored the band black, the shamrock green and the buckle silver. The shamrock/good luck stamp is from a Stampin’ Up! set called Tag Time. Happy March to you all!

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love it.....Great Job!!! I can't believe it March already...

Anonymous said...

Super cute - I am in a St. Patty's day mood - loving all things green. You did a nice job with the calendar. I am really a big on clean and crisp lines - you do great work!