Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Last Beautiful Borders!

I know this card is too simple to even put on my blog, but I have nothing else! I had lots to do yesterday (I didn’t get it all done, either. Not because I there was too much to do, but because my computer chair must have gotten some adhesive on it and I couldn’t get off – I was stuck for hours! LOL!!)

Anyway, my “card parts” pile is getting even smaller – hurrah! This is one last border I stamped with Stampin’ Up!’s Beautiful Borders set. I stamped it with Versamark and embossed with Stampendous’ Emerald PEARLustre embossing powder. It’s so luscious looking! Of course the picture doesn’t show it very well. The background paper is a very shimmery emerald green. You can barely see it, but I scored lines on both sides of the border with my Scor-Pal. The sentiment is from Stampendous and is stamped in Versamark and embossed with detail white embossing powder. The card base is SU!’s Whisper White.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I L-O-V-E this card and very happy that you put it on your blog! It is elegant and my favorite color!

Jeanette - said...

This is so beautiful Lynette! love the color :)