Thursday, February 26, 2009

Four Cards in Black and White (with a splash of red)





I made a card for the Sketch Challenge on SplitCoastStampers yesterday. I love that sketch! My friend Harriet did one in black and white and I thought it was awesome, so I did mine in black and white, too. I stamped several of the images because I really wasn’t sure how I was going to cut them out, and besides, I thought I might ruin some in the process. But then I had all these “extra” pieces laying around, so I had to make them into cards, too. So – you get four new cards today!

The flowers stamp is from Inkadinkado. The sentiments are from Stampendous, except for the “happy birthday to you!” which is from Studio G. I don’t think there is too much explanation necessary for such simple cards. I of course used my Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss folder and Scor-Pal, but amazingly, only on a couple cards. The embossed “frames” around a couple of the images are done with Nestabilities. Oh, and the entire image panel on the card with red is popped out with Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Jeanette - said...

Lynette - these are beautiful!! So elegant and classy....WOW!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW these are just gorgeous!!! I love each and everyone of them!!
Beautiful!
hugz
deb

Linda Crowder said...

What a fresh approach. And it is great for all occasion!

Anne said...

All four creations are beautiful! HOWEVER, truly love your first two cards. They are ALL stunners!

Must be all the layers! {wink-LOL}

{L&H}
-A. :)