Thursday, February 12, 2009

Double SCS Challenge Card

Another SplitCoastStampers double challenge card today – this one is for the Color Challenge (Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Perfect Plum) and the Sketch Challenge.

Anytime I’ve got green with pinks and purples - that says “flowers” to me. (Just about everything says “flowers” to me!) I decided to use some background stamps for this card, something I rarely do. The Perfect Plum layer is Just Jeans and the Kiwi Kiss layer is Victorian Lace, both retired Stampin’ Up! stamps. The flowers are from Spring Garden. I was able to make the card without using Cuttlebug folders by using the background stamps instead, but I just couldn't do the card without using my Scor-Pal! The sentiment is by Stampendous.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this Lynette....very Very pretty.