Monday, February 16, 2009

Cheerfully Simple Hello


How about a cheerful little card for today?

I had this card all planned out in my head before I made it, and it even turned out pretty much the way I envisioned it! Not too much explanation – two Cuttlebug embossing folders, Scor-Pal, Martha Stewart border punch, sponging, buttons, and an Inkadinkado stamp. I know I’ve seen a couple cards done with these daisies lately along with the Dotted Swiss folder, too, I think. Edited to add: The daisies were done with a folder from a border set called "With Love."

I have so much to do right now and very little time to do it! Shame on me for spending my time on this card, but I really wanted to keep my blog posting streak intact – over thirty consecutive days now!

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply lovely...........looks so Springy. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this pretty card!!

ahayes said...

I love it! What a simple and beautiful way to use lot of different techniques.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card and simple. I really like yours cards when you use a combination of CB folders. I think I will be casing this one

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love, love, love the embossing here! And the white space! So clean and fresh!

Anne said...

Hard to invision over the phone, but it's a really CUTE creation! {wink}

Keep up the great work!

{L&H}
-A. :)

Unknown said...

Can you please tell me the name of the cuttle bug embossing folder that you used I have seen many different cards made with those flowers but cannot fond out what the name of it is. Thank you!!!

Lynette said...

Julie - this is from a set of border folders called "With Love."