Friday, January 23, 2009

Navy and Olive Color Challenge


Another card for my Yahoo! group’s swap. This time it’s for the Color Challenge, which is olive green and navy blue this month.

You know I’m a huge fan of Clean and Simple, but this can’t get much simpler! The butterfly stamps are from Inkadinkado, as is the flowery swirl under the Hello. They are stamped in Old Olive ink. The butterflies and their mats are cut using square Nestabilities. The Hello is stamped in Not Quite Navy and is a dollar stamp from Michael’s.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I love Navy and Olive together and you have put these colors into a cheerful and fun card! Beautiful in it's simplicity!

Anonymous said...

I really like your card and I also like old olive and navy together. I was surprised you posted today because aren't you in Chicago visiting your grandbaby?

Jeanette - said...

Very pretty!

deb said...

Gorgeous! Very very Classy!!!
hugz