Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome Little One

Happy New Year’s Eve to Everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful evening.

My card today is for SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge #209. You can find the challenge
here. There isn’t much to it, but it was nice to finally do a challenge again, even if it was the middle of the night because I couldn’t sleep. :) The stamps are from Studio G sets I got at Michael’s. The patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View – Nana’s Nursery Boy and the plain cardstock is Stampin’ Up!’s Baja Breeze. I cut the onesie out of scrap paper and mounted it on Pop Dots. I had sponged Baja Breeze on it, then colored the clothes pins and sailboat with markers. I used a Martha Stewart border punch, Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug folder and my Scor-Pal. The Dew Drops are adhered with glue dots. (I noticed after I took the picture that you can see the glue dots, so I fixed that.)

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very cute card, I think I might have to case it. My son and his wife are expecting their third son in February but she thinks he will be born in January. I may make this card for them. I'm still thinking PINK though!

fishlips said...

Happy New year to you too.. This card is just so sweet love the color too....Darling.... I can't wait to get back to scs challenges, two more days and all my company goes home and then I can play again too.....