Monday, December 22, 2008

Calla Lily Edgeabilities

I had a little stamping time a few days ago, but no blogging time. I will take that time today.

I found the Calla Lilies Edgeabilities on clearance for $4.00 and I could not pass it up! I used Papertrey Stamper’s Select white cardstock and the Calla Lilies for this card. The two lilies in the center are separate from the rest and I mounted them on Pop Dots. I did the coloring with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I embossed a small piece of white with a Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug folder to place behind the opening. “birthday wishes” is stamped with stamps from Papertrey’s Paper Tray sentiment set. I added a double layer of ribbon at the bottom.

An update on my dad – the surgery itself went really well. He is feeling good. He will get the results hopefully on Wednesday, and we’re praying they will come back “No cancer!” Thanks for your prayers.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Lynette - love this edgeability and such a deal!! I like the double ribbon idea. Glad to hear about your dad and praying that he gets the "no cancer" report!

fishlips said...

This is totally elegant looking wow I just love the flowers they are lovely and card is just so so pretty!!!!!
Your dad is still in my prayers....

Hugs erin

Julie said...

Wow -- just look at those calla lilies! How gorgeous! I'm sending good thoughts and wishes your way for your dad.