Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pink Anniversary

This is a card I made last month, but couldn’t post it because it went to someone who reads my blog. So, today is as good day as any to add it.

The flowers and swirls are from a clear set by Heidi Grace, stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink. I colored the flowers and added pearls for the centers. The lacy bottom is punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The matting is Pink Pirouette – one of the new “In Colors” from Stampin’ Up! for this year. The HAPPY ANNIVERSARY stamp is by Hero Arts. Oh, and I added a little bit of hand-doodling, and some scoring with my Scor-Pal.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

mnhyrkas said...

so pretty! Love the pretty edge and scored lines.
Google reader looks just perfect today. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is beautiful, Lynette! I love the "lacy" feel of it and the ribbon is gorgeous!

Sheri said...

Lynette, I think this is one of the very prettiest cards I have ever seen. Simple and very elegant. Love it!

Sheri

deb said...

Elegant! Your cards are awesome!
hugz

Anonymous said...

Lynette this is so beautiful - I love all the special touches - the pearls, the scoring and the lovely lacy border!

Jeanette - said...

I'm the one who received this ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL card!! It's perfect!!!