Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chalkboard Tree

This technique is not new, by any means, but it’s new to me! I heard about it here on Wanda’s blog. It’s a technique called “Chalkboard.” You stamp with white pigment ink on black, and then color with chalk over it. Pretty simple, and a neat effect. I used Stampin’ Up! chalks for this card. I cut and embossed the tree with a square Nestability. The green mat is cut with a paper trimmer. Then I used a larger square Nestability to emboss the front of the card as a frame for the image.


Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lynette - the colors are beautiful! Great way to show off this lovely image!!

Wanda said...

You did a FABULOUS job on the technique Lynette. I love the whole look of your car.